- Beiersdorf Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 02 Nov 2018
1/ Job Summary:
Lead and execute sourcing strategy, analyze markets and identify cost-saving opportunities and build strong working relationships with supplier and internal stakeholders across South East Asia (SEA) markets in assigned categories to deliver best competitive cost to affiliate.
2/ Core Responsibilities:
Accountable for the best competitive cost, value for money and fit for the purpose intended, in compliance with the company’s procurement standards and policy to deliver cost reduction target including following main accountabilities:
- Execute global or regional sourcing strategy locally, including sharing local insights/markets to global/regional procurement for strategy review/renewal.
- Analyze market conditions/ spending to identify cost saving opportunities including leveraging across SEA markets.
- Work as part of the broader procurement network with regional/global to develop and roll-out procurement initiatives.
- Lead sourcing including all phases of supply cycle: pre-planning/ supplier selection, execution of supply plans, negotiate local agreements/rate cards/commercial terms, evaluation of results and supplier performance across SEA markets.
- Manage effective supplier relationship with key suppliers to identify business improvement opportunities and cost savings.
- Perform cost, market analysis, benchmarking, and competitive study to identify best business solutions and continuous year on year savings.
- Achieve cost reduction and increase services and efficiency targets year on year.
- Operate with discipline, governance, implement both global/local procurement principles and apply standardized work process/ approaches/ systems and performance measurement. If required, evaluate current work process/approaches and develop more efficient work process in assigned area including deploy to key stakeholders and suppliers.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to deliver better services and total costs to win in markets.
- Lead/influence/connect through procurement network to share, support, and advice other affiliates for reapplications.
- Continue to grow and develop own skills by way of training, information sharing, coaching
- and feedback, appraisals, delegation and implementing best practices.
Report to: Head of Supply Chain and dot line to Head of Procurement - SEA
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in buying marketing services (ATL / creative agency services/ production and media experience is an advantage)
- Very Good command of English (verbal and written)
Key Skills Required:
- Good inter-personal and analytical skills
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good priority-setting and follow-through
- High level of integrity, leadership and drive for change
- Strong in Procurement related skills: commercial, negotiation, contracting, supplier relationship management, project management
- SAP knowledge and experience is an advantage
About Beiersdorf Vietnam
Beiersdorf Vietnam is one of more than 150 international affiliates of the cosmetics company Beiersdorf AG which is based in Hamburg, Germany. We are global skincare market leader with successful international brand portfolio include Eucerin, La Prairie, Labello, 8x4, and Hansaplast. In Vietnam market, we are specialized in NIVEA and Eucerin.