- Beiersdorf Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 600 Competitive
- Posted: 28 Feb 2018
- Strongly support Team independently, effectively and passionately in executing the assigned projects and asks to achieve the best results based on set objectives by Line Manager as minimum requirement that contributes to the overall achievement of the Marketing Team.
- In addition, the job holder also plays an important role to build operating effectiveness, driving positive one team spirit, and establish a collaborative culture based on the Beiersdorf’s Core Values across the Marketing Team and within the organization.
- Finalization artworks for POSM, front & back label with the following steps required
- Agency = Brief on design and follow-up until getting the final artwork & mockup done after aligning with Team and/or Line Manager.
- RA = Getting legal approval
- Procurement = Order artwork and start production.
- Logistics = Brief on packaging guideline & artwork standards for packing & labeling in DKSH stores.
- Deliver in time / in full to keep launch timing.
- Assist Line Manager to prepare monthly reporting: Market Share, VAS, assortment efficiency
- Assist Line Manager to prepare presentation with the following steps required
- Retrieve data from Nielsen to get Retail Audit and Sales data
- Work with agency to get regular competitor updates.
- Prepare slides to assist Line Manager as requested.
- Support and coordinate with agencies in organizing Sales Brief events
- Support and coordinate Marketing team events
- Follow up with suppliers until contracts issued and signed
- Raise Purchasing Request (PR) and Good Receipt (GR).
- Check payment and media documents before sending to Line Manager
- Follow-up payment process with Procurement & Finance until expense is paid to suppliers
- Continuously listen to our consumer and customer and generate valuable insights
- Control brand standards in the areas of product, packaging, promotion
- Take other assignments from Line Manager as requested
- Team Motivation = Inspire and motivate Marketing team members
- Learn & Grow = Show appreciation for open feedback, actively seek for continuous feedback from Line Manager and colleagues.
- Core Values = Live our values
- One Team = Establish a culture of one Marketing team and voice by good collaboration with teammates & other colleagues
- University degree, preferably Business & Social related major
- Experience and knowledge in personal & skin care will be an advantage
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint is a must
- Experience with AC Nielsen Report is an advantage
- Manage time effectively so that the right time is allocated to the right activity
- Set goals, objectives and make plan before acting
- Know how to set priority in work
- Good at writing & speaking English
- Give concise, efficient & clear message to partners
- Show respect and non-judgment when communicating
- Show strong sense of ownership and commitment to drive business as planned until getting the result
- Demonstrate sense for excellence and accuracy in execution
- Work independently after assignment, raise issues proactively
- Strong in self-motivation and be accountable for your own action
- Be initiative to change for the better rather than reacting to the events
About Beiersdorf Vietnam
Beiersdorf Vietnam is one of more than 150 international affiliates of the cosmetics company Beiersdorf AG which is based in Hamburg, Germany. We are global skincare market leader with successful international brand portfolio include Eucerin, La Prairie, Labello, 8x4, and Hansaplast. In Vietnam market, we are specialized in NIVEA and Eucerin.