Assistant Finance Reporting Manager
- Beiersdorf Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 600 Competitive
- Posted: 28 Feb 2018
- Play critical role to STEER ABP and FORECAST, LE process for company; Steer and monitor KPI Dashboard from SEA & explain any variances of ACTUAL vs. ABP/FORECAST/LE; Lead on steering the legal EBIT as target.
- Do Fixed Cost steering and controlling to ensure spending does not exceed budget.
- Perform Business Analysis and actively provide insights and recommendations to drive business performance, involve in decision making process to support business steering and development; Evaluate financial risk and opportunities to ensure the delivery as per plan; Drive transparency & advanced analysis for all SOI lines.
- Plan and Forecast: lead data preparation/ uploading to TM1, BusinessPortal, SAP and other reports to MU/Region.
- Review and manage the submission of reports which requested by Region/MU in due time and be the contact person for Region/MU for all monthly/weekly/quarterly/yearly report:
- Weekly: MSO
- Monthly: MSR- CIS, MC1, SCR, B.one commentary, SOI, SCPI & WOC, KPI dashboard, taxi spending, MB, fixed cost, T&E for BDF, Prova, Business Commentaries Report
- Quarterly: Risk report, Investment report, Business Commentaries Report
- Finance controller for PROVA project (Procurement saving).
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Others accounting duties as requirement of Line Manager.
- University Graduated in Accounting/ Finance, graduated from University of Economics is preferred
- At least 2 years experience at the same position in Finance and Accounting field in FMCG, preferable for foreign investment company
- Experience in strategic and operational planning and reporting, including budgeting and financial follow-up
- Ability to summarize and aggregate analysis for accountability, learning and programme adjustments and improvements.
- Good communication skill in English/Vietnamese
- Proficiency in MS Office especially Ms.Excel and Ms.Powerpoint. SAP experience is a preferable.
- Core competency skills: analytical skills, cooperative, leadership ability, detail-oriented time management, problem solving, multi-tasking skills, priority setting, interpersonal savvy, integrity and trust, composure & listening, highly motivated, energetic & willing to learn, proactive, result-focused and follow up to the end, ability to work independently and maintain confidentiality, organizational skills
- Good attitudes towards company target
About Beiersdorf Vietnam
Beiersdorf Vietnam is one of more than 150 international affiliates of the cosmetics company Beiersdorf AG which is based in Hamburg, Germany. We are global skincare market leader with successful international brand portfolio include Eucerin, La Prairie, Labello, 8x4, and Hansaplast. In Vietnam market, we are specialized in NIVEA and Eucerin.